The fatalities in our animal kingdom are unfortunately still happening.
This list comes from poster Michael:
Untold thousands of marine animals float dead in Amazon river & Florida
- June 18th 2010 Indiana, Osgood: Dozens of Dead Starling Birds Found in Ripley County Neighborhood.
Investigation: Unknown cause.
- July 28th 2010 California, San Diego: Hundreds of birds have turned up dead in a major drinking-water source that serves a large portion of San Diego County, but water officials claim the water is OK to drink.
Investigation: Possible the water could be contaminated with avian botulism.
- May 2nd 2010 Texas, Galveston: Hundreds of dead migratory birds, many of them colorful songbirds, are washing up on Galveston beaches, victims of a strong north wind and the perils of migration.
Investigation: Blamed on strong north wind & migration.
- October 23rd 2010 Ukraine, Kiev: About 1,500 birds have been found dead on an Ukraine island, authorities said Saturday. Most of the birds were cormorants, but a large number of herring gulls were also found on Ukraine’s Bolshoi Dzendzik Island, the emergencies ministry said.
Investigation: Specialists from the local veterinary office have taken samples for laboratory testing
- November 2nd, 2010 Australian, Tasmania: Thousands of sea birds found dead along Tasmania’s west and north-west coasts were fatigued after a marathon migration. Residents from the Pieman River, on the west coast, through to Ulverstone have reported seeing dead shearwaters washed up on beaches.
Investigation: Migration & storm weather blamed.
- December 20th 2011Austraila, Perth: Thousands of Crows, Pigeons, Wattles & Honeyeaters fell out of the sky in Esperance, Western Australia (Estimated date on deaths).
Investigation: Unknown cause. Environment & Conservation said began before freak storm.
- January 1st 2011 Arkansas, Beebe: 5,000+ Red-winged blackbirds & Starlings fall out of the sky dead in Beebe, Arkansas 40 miles North West of Little Rock.
Investigation determined massive Trauma & many organs were liquified.
- January 1st 2011 Arkansas, 200,000+ Dead fish wash up on the shores of Arkansas River covering 20-miles .
Investigation: A Guess that the cause was cold weather. Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell that was an estimated 9.4 miles in diameter that never moved in the high winds.
- January 3rdth 2011 Maryland & Virginia, Chesapeake Bay: 2,000,000 (2 million) Dead fish consisting of Menhayden, spots & Croakers wash up on Chesapeake Bay shores.
Investigation: A guess was that cold water stress caused the deaths.
- January 4th 2011 Florida, Volusia County: Thousands of dead fish consisting of Mullet, Ladyfish, Catfish & Snook lined the twists & turns of Spruce Creek in Port Orange. The fish kill is unusual because it is warm, according to people who live along the creek. Some said it’s the worst kill they’ve ever seen.
Investigation: Determined unknown cause.
- January 4th 2011 Louisiana, Mass La.: 500+ 500 Dead Red-winged blackbirds & Starlings littered a quarter-mile stretch of highway in Pointe Coupee Parish on Monday & puzzle investigators.
Investigation: A Necropsies performed Monday on the birds in Arkansas showed the birds suffered internal injuries that formed blood clots leading to their deaths, The Associated Press reported. A guess was a cold front.
- January 4th 2011 Kentucky, Louisville: 3,000+ dead birds Blackbirds found on roads & yards. A women named Sandy said “I’ve never seen anything like it,” Sandy said. “It’s really creepy.”
Investigation: Natural causes.
- January 4th 2011 Brazil, Paraná region: 100 Tons of Sardines, Croaker & Catfish wash up on the Parana region shores.
Investigation: Blamed on cold weather.
- January 5th 2011 England, Kent Coastline: 40,000+ Crabs wash up dead on Kent Coastline beach’s.
Investigation: Hypothermia was blamed.
- January 5th 2011 New Zealand, Coromandel beaches on the North Island: Hundreds of Dead Snapper with no eyes washed up on Coromandel beach’s which frightened residents.
Investigation: Unknown mystery
- January 6th 2011 Texas, Upshur County: Hundreds of dead Grackles, Sparrows & Pigeons were found near & on the roads, mostly around Hwy 155 near Ore City.
Investigation: Possibly a natural occurrence.
- January 7th 2011 Italy, Faenza: 8,000+ Turtle Doves rained down dead on rooftops, cars & streets in the town of Faenza. Residents in Faenza described the birds falling to the ground like ‘little Christmas balls’ with strange blue stains on their beaks.
Investigation: Hypoxia, a lack of oxygen or poison blamed due to blue tint on beaks.
- January 14th 2011 Alabama, highway I-65 south of Athens: 300 plus blackbirds were discovered dead along Interstate 65 in North of Alabama. The birds were found off the side of the northbound lane south of Athens.
Investigation: All the dead birds showed signs of trauma.
- January 14th 2011 Azerbaijan, Baku: Mass fish death was recorded in the Iranian sector of the Caspian Sea. A large number of dead mullet have washed ashore, Shomalnews.com reported.
Investigation: Scientists suggest that the causes of the recent events may be a global disaster or testing of biological weapons.
- January 15th 2011 Wisconsin, Portage County, Town of Stockton: 200 dead cows were found in a field at 8055 4th Avenue in the Town of Stockton. (200 cows just don’t drop dead over night)
Investigation: A local vet and it’s believed the animals died from the IBR/BVD virus. The virus can cause respiratory & reproductive problems.
- January 17th 2011 Canada, Labrador, North Coast: Hundreds of Dead Seals washing up on shores. People on the north coast of Labrador say scores of dead seals have been washing ashore since early December.
Investigation: Unknown cause.
- January 17th 2011 Vietnam: 10,000 buffalo’s & cows Vietnam’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development confirmed the news this week that more than 10,000 buffalo’s & cows in Vietnam died due to harsh weather conditions. However, these are cold weather climate animals & have been in worse. A week prior, over
700 died during warmer weather. It was only around 20 F during massive 10,000 deaths.
Investigation: Blamed on cold weather.
- January 18th 2011 Portugal, Vila Nova de Gaia: Thousands of Octopus was up dead on beach’s. That same week between December 29 and January 4, thousands of birds, millions of fish and crab were found dead from the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern Hemisphere.
Investigation: Disease blamed.
- January 20th 2011 New York, Cayuga County: 55 Dead Buffalo is a mystery on southern Cayuga County farm. Sempronius buffalo farmer Peter Head has lost 55 animals to a mysterious illness since October, but autopsies have shown no clear cause of death.
Investigation: Unknown Disease blamed.
- January 21st 2011 Michigan, Detroit: Thousands’ of fish die in Detroit River appear to have died from being trapped in ice flows. Hundreds of dead fish can be seen, with thousands of other schooling below the surface.
Investigation: Cold weather blamed.
- January 22nd 2011 Canada, Vancouver Island: Thousands of dead herring wash ashore on Vancouver Island beach. Resident Will Meeks said it’s scene he can’t recall ever seeing before on local beaches. Meeks said the dead herring appear to localized to North Beach because he and friends checked nearby beaches & found
Investigation: Ommercial herring fisherman, speculated that the fish could have ended up in an area of the ocean close to the beach that was low in oxygen.
- January 23rd 2011 Ireland, Dublin: Hundreds of dead fish found in the Six Mile Water river in County Antrim. Billy Robinson from Ballynure Angling Club walked a few miles alongside the river on Sunday afternoon. He said he has seen dead fish from Duck bridge right up towards Ballyclare. “There are quite a few dead trout, from small fish, up to fish weighing three quarters of a pound to a pound in weight, so it seems to be a total fish kill,” he said. “I’m looking over the bridge at the moment & there must be around 30 or 40 fish dead in the space of a few yards.”
Investigation: Cold weather maybe.
- January 27th 2011 Columbia, Bogota: 2000 fish have turned up dead that display burn marks on their scales. Residents saw a flying object in the skies that Friday, according to local media. The incident occurred at the village of El Llanito in the jurisdiction of the city of Barrancabermeja. The RCN radio network pointed out that
residents of the neighboring village of Puente Sogamoso, in the jurisdiction of Puerto Wilches, claimed seeing a round object flying “sideways” on the same day that the fish deaths at El Llanito occurred.
Investigation: Death blamed on UFO’s.
- January 27th 2011 North Carolina, Topsail Beach, southeastern NC: 200 pelicans have washed up dead on North Carolina beach.
Investigation: A Necropsies by the University of Georgia on some of the 200 Brown Pelicans are inconclusive & do not yet support concerns that foul play was responsible.
- January 31tst 2011 New Zealand, Waiheke Island: Hundreds of thousands of Horse Mussel Shells wash up dead on beach’s.
Investigation: Unknown cause.
- February 2nd, 2011 Switzerland, Geneva: Hundreds of pigeons dying in Geneva blamed on Avian virus. Health authorities advised people in an alert published 31 January not to touch any dead birds to avoid spreading the disease to other ones.
Investigation: Blamed on Avian Virus.
- February 4th, 2011 Florida & AmUntold thousands of marine animals float dead in Amazon river & Florida. At Aquidauana, pantanal region of the Mato Grosso do Sul state, shoals of painteds, pacus, golden fishes, cacharas – and even stingrays, are floating dead in Rio Negro, one of the largest in the Amazon River basin.
Investigation: Lack of oxygen in the water
Is anyone doing any research or taking this seriously enough to conduct a profound investigation into these horrible events?
Im currently looking for some large and accurate maps that show the flow of winds and water around the globe so i might be able to trace down, track or pinpoint a possible source or examine how something could be carried around that would cause these events.
While doubting i would find anything like i have suspected to be the most likely cause of these massive deaths, i did a google search and thankfully im am not the only one who believes that it could have something to do with the earth’s magnetic field:
This Search: dead birds earth magnetic field